internetworkers - [internetworkers] Earth Observatory Site

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Earth Observatory Site
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:28:23 -0500

I saw a photo of the Etna eruption on CNN site and looked for more on the NASA sites. The photo from space is at http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Newsroom/NewImages/images.php3?img_id=10804 and is really worth looking at. There are also other photos and graphics under the "more images" line that I really enjoyed.
Enjoy, Roger (in Raleigh)

  • [internetworkers] Earth Observatory Site, Roger Austin, 10/31/2002