internetworkers - [internetworkers] Apple Xserve

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: AlMaur777 AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Apple Xserve
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:21:59 EDT

Hi folks,

I'm doing an article about Apples Xserver for a national online news service. Anyone have any experience with it? Any opinions or suggestions for questions to ask about it?
I'll be submitting the piece Monday afternoon. You might want to send me private email at amaurer AT nc.rr.com to reply, but I'll be reading the group messages.

Thanks for any help.

Allan

Allan Maurer
Writer
PHONE: 919-667-1733
Cell Phone: 919-491-4524

Published widely in national, regional, and local media including magazines from Playboy to Modern Maturity, four books, long running columns and literally thousands of articles for newspapers, wire services and online.

Senior Writer: www.localtechwire.com   A new daily online news service covering technology and venture-backed companies in the southeast LocalTechWire.com .

University Research column monthly: Triangle Tech Journal http://www.triangletechjournal.com  Triangle TechJournal - Tech News For The Research Triangle, NC

  • [internetworkers] Apple Xserve, AlMaur777, 10/03/2002