internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Business lunch in North Durham?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lisa C. Boyd" <lisa AT grassunderfoot.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Business lunch in North Durham?
  • Date: 03 Oct 2002 14:03:14 -0400

There aren't many really nice places to take clients to eat. There is a
new restaurant coming to the building that used to be Ten Ten (in the
parking lot of North Duke Mall), but I'm not sure it's open yet.
Hummdingers - I think - is the name. It looks promising (steaks and ribs
kind of place), but many restaurants have failed in that area.

Other possibilities are Scholotsky's, Las Palmas, Ruby Tuesday's
(Northgate) and TK Tripps (across from Northgate behind a bank - Gregson
street side).

HTH,
Lisa B.