internetworkers - [internetworkers] tech circus -- reviews?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Linda Watson <linda AT lindawatson.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] tech circus -- reviews?
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 18:39:30 -0400

Did anybody go? Could it possibly be worth $20 for just the last day?

Is it anywhere near as fabulous at the Digital Circus, described years ago in the fabulous radio drama "Ruby, the Galactic Gumshoe"?

http://www.zbs.org/Ruby/

If you haven't heard Ruby and you wish Douglas Adams had done yet another H2G2 (I certainly do) then you owe it to yourself to listen to Ruby. Amaze your friends by quoting the Android Sisters: "Do you smell like plastic?"

On the other hand, I've been listening to Douglas's "The Salmon of Doubt" this weekend. Don't miss that either. I'm delighted to have heard it first. Now I plan to buy the book.

Cheers, Linda