internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] first shopping cart

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] first shopping cart
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:21:30 -0400

on Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 09:24:04AM -0400, Shea Tisdale wrote:
> I know someone on this list must know the answer to this question.
>
> who deployed the first shopping cart online?

I dunno, but this may prove interesting as a source of leads:

http://www.bountyquest.com/patentinfo/oneclickart.htm

Beyond that, though, I think you'd be better off asking an Internet
Pioneer[tm]:

http://internet-history.org/

The average person needs trepanation like he needs a hole in the head. -ca