internetworkers - [internetworkers] 'Yes, I cheat', admits Microsoft manager

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] 'Yes, I cheat', admits Microsoft manager
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:07:31 -0400

"... at any rate the range of moral greyness when it comes to cheating, cutting corners etc. is pretty relative and squishy not to say the least,"

Beth Goza
Microsoft Product Manager

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC

  • [internetworkers] 'Yes, I cheat', admits Microsoft manager, Michael Winslow Czeiszperger, 09/26/2002