internetworkers - Re: Mediterranean wednesdays (was Lunch Today)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jesse D.d.m. Wilbur" <jdwilbur AT yahoo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Mediterranean wednesdays (was Lunch Today)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:34:38 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know if many of you lamented the loss of the Marathon diner up next to
the KFC in Carrboro, but the Europa Cafe replaced it. They have great food
there too (possibly not as authentic - I'm not a connoiseur, so I can't say).
It's also cheaper than med deli. Though I won't be here for med deli next
wednesday, I might recommend the following week that y'all try europa. Free
parking on the side between the KFC and Europa Cafe.

jesse

=====