internetworkers - Re: Car shopping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Car shopping
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 06:51:57 -0700 (PDT)

quick addendum:

much like the "if you have to buy korean, go with hyundai," i would say "if
you
*HAVE* to buy american, go with saturn." the best feature of the saturn is
that
they are the only dealerships that train their sales people NOT to be
annoying.
dave ;)
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t