internetworkers - Re: REMINDER: June Gathering, Carrboro, El Chilango!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kathryn Lewellen <lewellenk AT yahoo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: REMINDER: June Gathering, Carrboro, El Chilango!!
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 04:22:20 -0700 (PDT)

I just joined the list a week or so ago and wanted to
let you know I'll be there this Thursday (I'm supposed
to RSVP, right?). How will I know who the other
Internetworkers are when I get there?

Thanks - Kathryn
--- "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>

<http://www.triangletangueros.org/events-milongas.htm>

<http://triangle.citysearch.com/map?mode=geo&lat=359069&lon=-790837&id=11356517&fid=2>

> PARKING: There is a fairly large parking area
> directly in front of the
> restaurant which should accomodate everyone. There
> may be parking around the
> back, as well.
>
> El Chilango features:
>
> - Open floorplan and outdoor dining; Great for
> schmoozing!
> - Authentic and flavorful Mexican cuisine!
> - Lots of good beverages, both alcoholic and not!
> - Music and Tango dancing!!

> m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d
> o t n e t

> You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as:
> lewellenk AT yahoo.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')