internetworkers - Re: REMINDER: June Gathering, Carrboro, El Chilango!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: REMINDER: June Gathering, Carrboro, El Chilango!!
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 08:59:06 -0400

El dia Dimarts 04 Juny 2002 07:22, no tenies res mes que fer i vas i m'envies
aquest e-mail:
> I just joined the list a week or so ago and wanted to
> let you know I'll be there this Thursday (I'm supposed
> to RSVP, right?). How will I know who the other
> Internetworkers are when I get there?

> Thanks - Kathryn

You'll see a bunch of different people, being friendly, socializing, bashing
(in turns) Microsoft, Linux, George Lucas, Jar Jar Binks, UCITA, ... and
asking about good shoe-shopping shrines, the best plumber in the area,
education, Kinder Eggs, ...

You can also visit the Internetworker's website, and check in past gatherings
for pictures.

Nota Bene: David R. Matusiak will show up with less hair than seen in the
pictures. :)

Salut,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve, QA-Test Engineer, Red Hat, Inc.
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/