internetworkers - Infighting in the Linux camp??

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Infighting in the Linux camp??
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 14:41:34 -0400

Came across this article that suggests that smaller Linux vendors are
banding together to fight big bad evil Red Hat.

http://www.infoworld.com/articles/hn/xml/02/05/29/020529hnlinux.xml

Am I missing something here? I thought the Linux camp was supposed to
stick together to try to topple even bigger, badder more evil
Microsoft!!

- Bill

Bill Geschwind
Technical Assistance Manager
Department of Technology and Systems Support
Division of Student Affairs, University of N. Carolina at Chapel Hill
03 Teague Hall, CB# 5510 (919) 962-5629
Chapel Hill, NC 27599 geschwin AT email.unc.edu