internetworkers - Re: two madmen

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Diana Duncan" <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: two madmen
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 12:30:21 -0400

Actually, I'd say that this is the least-"flaming" list I've ever belonged
to. One of the beauties of InterNetworkers is that it seems to attrack
highly intelligent, well-spoken (and -written) people with interesting ideas
and not really too many entrenched ideas...except that Microsoft is evil, of
course. :) - just joking!

I for one think that we as US residents should be discussing our strong
feelings about this issue. If we can't talk amongst ourselves, what hope is
there for the participants?

I guess I'll not discuss my actual feelings on the issue, though. Email is
not always the best place for that kind of dialogue.

Diana