internetworkers - Re: Sending email via RR when away from home

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ron Thigpen <rthigpen AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Sending email via RR when away from home
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:11:05 -0500

Personally, I try to stay away from web-based e-mail services. It's mostly due to my impatience with their infernally slow and clunky interfaces, but I don't much like them adding banner ads and such to my messages or converting my e-mail to HTML. There are times, of course, when webmail comes in handy, but I strongly prefer using mail client software.

--rt

sovenall wrote:

Is there a reason why you can't use e-mailanywhere.com? The interface kind
of sucks, but it works for the most part. I'm using it right now. --Sarah