internetworkers - RE: Job opening

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Valli.Heather" <valli AT niehs.nih.gov>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Job opening
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:19:00 -0400

Hello.

It's been brought to my attention that the email address to for
resumes listed below is incorrect. If you are interested in applying
for this position and had trouble sending in your resume, we hope
you'll try again at: webresume AT ehpmail.niehs.nih.gov

Many thanks,

Heather V.

  • Job opening, Valli.Heather, 10/24/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: Job opening, Valli.Heather, 10/26/2001