internetworkers - Job opening

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Valli.Heather" <valli AT niehs.nih.gov>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Job opening
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:25:07 -0400

Hi all. We have a job opening where I work. Actually, the opening is
my previous position, which I am currently doing along with my new
job. So I would *love* to see this filled soon. If you have any
questions about the position, please let me know. Otherwise, please do
not send resumes and so on to me, but to the contacts below.

Thank you.

Heather R. Valli
valli AT niehs.nih.gov

WEB DESIGNER OCR Services, a publisher of a scientific journal in
RTP, is looking for a Web Designer with 3 or more years experience to
assist in designing, maintaining, and updating the journal's web
site. Required: HTML, Quark XPress, Photoshop, familiarity w/Internet
graphic issues, and Macintosh. Preferred; Adobe Acrobat, Macromedia
tools (Dreamweaver, etc.), Javascript. Please send resumes, along
with samples (URLs) and salary requirements to: Fax 919-541-0763 or
email: web resume AT ehpmail.niehs.nih.gov. From the N&O 10/21/2001.

  • Job opening, Valli.Heather, 10/24/2001