internetworkers - OT: If I only had a heart......

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Calvin Powers <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: OT: If I only had a heart......
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:43:07 -0400

Greetings all you groovy internetworkers.....

Hard at work on the ol' Halloween costume and I find a need a prop heart. Not like a lovey-dovey valentine heart, but something that looks like a real human heart.

Does anyone know of any place local or online where I might find such a thing.

I'm also in the market for fake blood......

Calvin Powers current events
mailto:calvin AT cspowers.com cultural phenomena
http://www.cspowers.com/ true stories
http://www.StuckInTraffic.com/
If you want peace, work for justice.
If you want security, work for freedom.