internetworkers - Re: Dedicated host/colo recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Carrie Jamrogowicz! <carrie AT neonova.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Dedicated host/colo recommendations
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 23:27:33 -0500

On 17 December 2000 at 22:16, Jay Cuthrell <jay AT qthrul.org> wrote:

> http://www.neonova.net/
>
> I don't know if they have a direct co-lo sale service since they
> are wholesale providers but you can see if they can do referral.
> (I used to work there in a past life)

I work there in my current life .... I'm fuzzy on the details but I
do know we recently got some new racks and have way more bandwidth
than we know what to do with .... We do sell co-lo space but I am
not in sales so don't listen to me. ;)

--
Carrie Jamrogowicz, Webmaster
NeoNova Network Services "It's today!" said Piglet.