internetworkers - Re: fighting geeks

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: fighting geeks
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:35:45 -0400

I was in the Army for 4 years, in the Signal Corps.

Am fully trained as a Fighting Geek; can assemble an M-16 in <45 seconds,
hit the broadside of a barn in less than 3 attempts, and can throw live
grenades without blowing self up. Trained in hard-to-hand combat too, but
why bother when you've got a viable target range of 500 meters ;-) ?

Joe K
Komejo.com