internetworkers - Re: interesting digital divide forum

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger" <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: interesting digital divide forum
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 09:04:33 -0400

I would suggest volunteering with RTPnet which has active classes and
activities. They have been active in setting up access at low income
places. See http://www.rtpnet.org/rtpnet/projects/projects.shtml for the
latest projects and http://www.rtpnet.org/train/ for the training class
info. They are always looking for people to volunteer as instructors,
etc. Roger (in RTP)