internetworkers - Re: moral dilemma

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Acipa Media Inc." <Info AT acipamedia.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: moral dilemma
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 08:28:09 -0400

I do believe in social responsibility but I don't think all development is bad. If fro some reason I learned that the proposed property would have a devastating effect on the land I would consider turning it down. I've turned down jobs for simple reasons like the guy was an "A" hole or the lady was an idiot so I would certainly have no problem turning down a job for more substantive reasons.

Steve S.