internetworkers - alternative venues

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Bruce Watson <Bruce.Watson AT egarden.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: alternative venues
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:39:22 +0000

There is a good Indian restaurant called Bombay Grille (I think) in a shopping
center on NC-54 very close to the intersection with NC-55 in RTP. This spot
is a
good possibility because:

* It is easy for everybody to get to since all
traffic is flowing away from RTP at 6:00 at night.

* It is easy to find - you can see I-40 from there.

* It is pretty empty at night - their big money maker
is lunch.

* Good food.

There is a good Chinese restaurant right next door to the Indian restaurant.
Very close by is a Mexican restaurant (on NC-55), and there is a Golden Corral
nearby as well.

--
Bruce Watson
Chief Engineer

visit us at http://www.egarden.com

  • alternative venues, Bruce Watson, 10/27/1999