internetworkers - Re: internetworkers digest: October 26, 1999

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steve <steele AT sdgbiz.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: internetworkers digest: October 26, 1999
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 06:17:00 -0400

Are you talking about "Satisfactions" in Brightleaf Mall?

There are two restaurants in the mall.

From the messages I have been reading, I am sorry I missed the last meeting.

Stephen

At 12:00 AM 10/27/99 -0400, you wrote:
>InterNetWorkers Digest for Tuesday, October 26, 1999.
>
>1. Chuck E. Cheese's & other venues

>Subject: Chuck E. Cheese's & other venues
>From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
>Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:30:50 -0400
>
> I dropped by 905 Brightleaf in Durham, and that looks like a pretty
>good place. They have a spacious bar area, a private room off to one
>side that will accomodate up to 60 people. The menu looks really good
>(perhaps a tad pricey), and they'd be willing to work with us. Does
>that appeal to y'all for the 3rd Thursday in November (11/18/99)?
>
> If not, there's always Chuck E. Cheese!
>
>Tom
>

>---
>
>END OF DIGEST
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: steele AT sdgbiz.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')

Steve Steele
Client Solutions Rep.

S D & G
Much More Than Web Development
800 Park Ridge Rd., Suite B6
Durham, NC 277713
(919) 489-4421
(919) 401-0979
http://www.SDGBiz.com
Steve AT SDGBiz.com

  • Re: internetworkers digest: October 26, 1999, Steve, 10/27/1999