internetworkers - Re: Apres Greenshields

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rachel Cox <rachel.cox AT interpath.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Apres Greenshields
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:24:40 -0400

David Parker wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I had planned on attending the gathering at Greenshields last night but
> had a prior commitment that I had forgotten about. Terribly sad that I
> missed it.
>
> Can anyone report?

I certainly had a great time - my first meeting, and it was wonderful
to see so many old friends and colleagues and to meet so many new
people. I only wish I'd been able to meet everyone (I'm afraid I
spent a certain amount of time pointing to people and asking someone
to my left or right, "okay, now who's that?"). Good food, good beer,
great conversation - all in all, an exremely nice way to spend the
evening. I'm -so- glad the Fair traffic and getting lost in downtown
didn't keep me away!

Already anticipating the next one -
Rachel

Rachel Cox | rachel.cox AT interpath.net
Web Developer | 919.253.5965
Interpath Communications | http://www.interpath.net