internetworkers - Re: most massive internet concentration moves to DC

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Wagoner <dwagoner AT unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: most massive internet concentration moves to DC
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:03:33 -0400

Let us not forget Austin, TX, recently dubbed the "Hilly Silicon Valley" for
it's
surrounding landscape. Dallas is also booming with IT companies that wish to
tap into
it's "Telecommunications Corridor". Why Texas you might ask? Lots of land,
a hell of a
lot cheaper than CA, and best of all- no state income tax!

David Wagoner
dwagoner AT unc.edu