internetworkers - [internetworkers] health insurance for independents?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: jdwilbur at yahoo.com (Jesse D.d.m. Wilbur)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] health insurance for independents?
  • Date: Fri Feb 28 15:18:46 2003

Thomas, et. al.,

I know for sure that I would want to know how to set up an LLC. I'm pretty
sure
there would be interest from other freelance communities as well (graphic
designers are notoriously bad at this kind of thing). Would you be open to
having this publicized amongst a few places on the UNC campus? (Carolina
consulting, the Entreprenuership class). If you'd like to keep it
intra-internetworkers, just let me know offlist.

jesse

=====
http://taxes.yahoo.com/