internetworkers - [internetworkers]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison at netscape.net (Beth)
  • Subject: [internetworkers]
  • Date: Tue Feb 25 09:48:26 2003

Hola,

Like many people, I have unbelievably crappy health insurance. Monumentally
crappy. I plan to get something decent soon, but in the immediate future, I
have to have back surgery (again), so switching to a better plan won't do me
any good right now, thanks to the ever-present pre-existing condition
clause--I can't wait 12 months to have this surgery--I need it as soon as
possible.

So I'll get a tiny bit of reimbursement from my current ins. company. And I
fell across this site yesterday. It's a "healthcare savings program" that you
can get even if you have insurance and they cover all pre-existing
conditions. Anybody out there know anything about these "healthcare savings
programs"? Good, bad, ugly?

http://www.careentree.com

For the record, I think "Care Entree" is a really dumb name for a company.

Beth

http://webmail.netscape.com/