internetworkers - [internetworkers] grant writing

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: ids at idisplay.com (Edward Wesolowski)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] grant writing
  • Date: Mon Feb 24 19:11:14 2003

...books, I'm not sure. I expect there are but I usually rely on the
requirement details that are laid out by the institution for whom the grant
is being written. There are probably a few other folks with grant writing
experience on the list that could offer some thoughts. My wife's pretty
good at this, too, and she might be willing to share some ideas. I'd be
happy to share my own. .
You're welcome to give a call.
Ed Wesolowski