internetworkers - [internetworkers] invasion has begun

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: machett at ibiblio.org (machett AT ibiblio.org)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] invasion has begun
  • Date: Fri Feb 14 18:43:03 2003

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:27:04 -0500, Josep said:

>Never said that. Either they want to start a war (soon) on the area or just
>want to get into Guinness World Book of Records for the largest open-air BBQ
>ever. Take your pick. Hint: there's not much pork nor Parker's sauce being
>shipped to middle east.

...mmmmmmm, barbeque... I'm all for that. Let's get Saddam to ignite the oil
fields again. I'll bring the hotdogs.
;-)

>And Iraq's 12 years in a row break of UN resolutions that were impossed to
>end
>the (first) Gulf War (Desert Storm), under the law, meant that the war
>should
>have been continued.

Too true.
On the other hand, I don't think it's any of our damn business if another
country wants to have a nuclear program. What makes us so fucking special?
Now, certainly, I don't want *Saddam* to have a nuclear program ... which
brings me back to my last post's point -- kill Saddam; leave Iraq alone.

>So, you want to start a war every week? Because this is how often this
>things
>happen around the world.

No, no, ... frankly, I'm sick and tired of all the piss-ant little conflicts
going on all over the planet. What we need is a good old-fashioned
full-scale world war to totally fuck things up and remind everyone that this
is not the way to spend your life.

cheers,
Alan