internetworkers - [internetworkers] invasion has begun

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: machett at ibiblio.org (machett AT ibiblio.org)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] invasion has begun
  • Date: Fri Feb 14 12:48:31 2003

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:53:05 -0500, Josep said:

>Not Really.
>
>SpecOps troops from quite a few countries are inside the borders of other
>countries... and by no means this means that they are at war nor that one
>has
>invaded the other.
>
>/snip/

...soooo, you *don't* believe the US Powers-That-Be are intent on war?

The uninvited presence of a military force within another sovereign country's
boundaries is an act of aggression, no matter how you paint the picture.

-Alan

P.S.-- I'm not against war, per se, but I am against *this* war; I'm against
US economic imperialism. Saddam Hussein needs to be killed outright, but a
full-scale invasion isn't the way to do it (a la Panama).