ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] repointing the ibiblio.org MX record happens March 31 at 7:00 am EDT

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Ken Chestnutt <ken AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, ibiblio webgroup discussion list <webgroup AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] repointing the ibiblio.org MX record happens March 31 at 7:00 am EDT
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:25:07 -0400

Hi Folks,
As I'm sure everyone knows, we will be switching the MX record for ibiblio.org from our servers to the new ibiblio.org branded Gmail servers Tuesday March 31.

The official time for the switch is:

Tuesday, March 31 at 7:00 am EDT

While there may be some delay while DNS propagates, generally speaking, mail delivered before 7am will come to our servers, mail delivered after 7 am will go to google.

As always, if you have any questions, please open an RT ticket at http://ibiblio.org/help

ken

--
ken chestnutt
linux administrator

http://shinydistraction.com
I blog so you don't have to.

  • [ibiblio-announce] repointing the ibiblio.org MX record happens March 31 at 7:00 am EDT, Ken Chestnutt, 03/30/2009