ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] sunsite and metalab email addresses

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Ken Chestnutt <ken AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: ibiblio webgroup discussion list <webgroup AT lists.ibiblio.org>, ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] sunsite and metalab email addresses
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:10:28 -0400

Hi Folks,
I'm sorry we are currently sending out so much mail to these lists.  Rest assured, after Wednesday of next week, the traffic should drop back down to a usual level.

For those of you who have <user>@metalab.unc.edu and <user>@sunsite.unc.edu email addresses and still want to keep them, open an RT ticket to that effect (if you haven't already)

When you open that ticket, simply state that you want to keep those addresses active.  We will add a rule to the postfix mail server that will forward your mail on to your <user>@ibiblio.org account.

If you do not have a sunsite or metalab email address, or if you are unsure, simply disregard this email.

thanks

ken

--
ken chestnutt
linux administrator

http://shinydistraction.com
I blog so you don't have to.

  • [ibiblio-announce] sunsite and metalab email addresses, Ken Chestnutt, 03/25/2009