ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] PHP-5.2 upgrade postponed

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Don Sizemore <dls AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] PHP-5.2 upgrade postponed
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 07:57:45 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone,

We in central North Carolina are enjoying 3"-5" of snowfall today. Cute to those of you from frigid climes, but the accident map on the local news station's web site isn't pretty.

We could upgrade PHP from home, but for an upgrade of this significance we really do prefer to work together in the office. We will perform a rolling upgrade across our cluster nodes as we did before, hopefully tomorrow morning EST.

thank you, 919.962.5646 w
donald sizemore, ii 919.260.4915 c
ibiblio.org systems 919.962.8071 f

  • [ibiblio-announce] PHP-5.2 upgrade postponed, Don Sizemore, 01/20/2009