ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] FOLLOWUP: network maintenance complete

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Don Sizemore <dls AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] FOLLOWUP: network maintenance complete
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:48:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi ibiblio-announce,

We're back up and serving on our new network equipment, and we're checking our services now. If you experience any problems reaching our servers, please let us know via http://www.ibiblio.org/help

Please note that the machine powering both mirrors.ibiblio.org and music.ibiblio.org is currently down for hardware diagnostics (I took it down when our network went away) and should be back up as soon as its tests complete.

We thank you for your patience, and thank you for continuing to be ibiblio contributors!

thank you, 919.962.5646 w
donald sizemore, ii 919.260.4915 c
ibiblio.org systems 919.962.8071 f

  • [ibiblio-announce] FOLLOWUP: network maintenance complete, Don Sizemore, 01/10/2008