ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] New help ticket form

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Joey Carr <joey AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] New help ticket form
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:15:38 -0500

Dear All-

We have created a help request form that provides a new way for you to create help tickets. The form may be found at:

http://www.ibiblio.org/help/

This is in addition to emailing help AT ibiblio.org and does not replace the old tried and true method. Replies and further correspondence will still be handled via email even when you create a ticket with the form. However, because of the amount of spam received by help AT ibiblio.org (a well known and widely published address), we want to eventually move to a form based ticket creation process exclusively.

Your participation in alpha testing this form is greatly appreciated. If you have to fall back on using email, please describe the error in addition to your original request. Please note that if you take a long time composing, you may be asked to click submit a second time.

Many thanks to all!

-Joey

  • [ibiblio-announce] New help ticket form, Joey Carr, 02/28/2007