ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] the return of mysql.ibiblio.org

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Don Sizemore <dls AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] the return of mysql.ibiblio.org
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:39:57 -0500 (EST)

Dearest contributors,

Thank you so much for your patience as we've dealt with a rather nasty hardware failure. All of our servers enjoy RAID disk striping to save us when we lose drives. Not so much fun when the RAID controller itself loses its mind.

Many, many thanks go to Jonathan Mills for all of his hard work and help in recovering the service. There are undoubtedly still things to fix, but mysql.ibiblio.org is back up. Please do send problems to help AT ibiblio.org and thank you again for your patience.

thank you, 919.962.5646 w
donald sizemore, ii 919.260.4915 c
ibiblio.org n stoof 919.962.8071 f

  • [ibiblio-announce] the return of mysql.ibiblio.org, Don Sizemore, 02/27/2007