homestead - Re: [Homestead] It is geat to be back!

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It is geat to be back!
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:50:58 -0400

I took part in the discussions, so can't say much about it. Had one in
2003 with my brother and sister, I think that we got over the
repercussions faster than the group. The group was kind of lagging
along before that, though to be sure. It's at the point that the old
timers don't want to talk about homesteading things, always saying how
"that's been discussed".

Rob - Va