homestead - Re: [Homestead] It is geat to be back!

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It is geat to be back!
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:38:06 -0400

Rob, those nasty political discussions happened two years ago back in 2008, but I agree, it did a lot of damage. Check Gene's post this morning if there are any doubts. It is really kind of sad, you know, that we on this list have known each other so long, and so many of us are idealistic and generous and giving-old hippie peace and love types-and yet we are still feeling the repercussions of that argument.

Rob, have you told us about your new place? Did I miss this?

Jeanne, I am very happy that you found your way back. I love hostas, but the deer eat them down to the ground here, too. Deer season started Saturday and I am hoping to finally get my first one this year.