homestead - Re: [Homestead] thinking about death

  • From: Sage Austin <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] thinking about death
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 21:45:57 -0500

Personally, I think it would be hard to choose just one resting place, because I like to travel. I've always thought it would be neat to be cremated, then have the ashes divided up among my friends (and maybe some traveling money, if my estate has anything to spare) with directions to interesting places I've been (or would like to go). Then a year later all the friends could get together and share their trips and personal experiences of spreading my ashes. It's sort of an expansive idea, don't you think?