homestead - Re: [Homestead] thinking about death

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] thinking about death
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 06:34:27 -0700 (PDT)

Not planned in that detail, but I did want to be cremated and then have my
daughter scatter ashes in the wind over a significant spot that has special
meaning to me.  That way the funeral can be about those who remain, and yet
release what is left of my body in a special spot for me.  I also didn't want
burial plot where those behind would come to remember my death - but instead
visit the special spot and remember my life.