homestead - Re: [Homestead] Codex sneaking by..

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Codex sneaking by..
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:56:07 -0400

Yeah, that snopes link was in the comments..
I used to rely heavily on snopes, but I have come to believe that they, too, have an agenda...but anyway, I totally agree with you about the FDA.
True or not, it is another wake up call for us to learn about herbal meds while we still have the resources to do so.
As usual legislation is passed to be vague enough to incorporate anything the government wants it to include, or not include as the case may be. How have you been Sage? Is your well still 'wet'? Did those seeds I sent do anything for you?

Bev