homestead - Re: [Homestead] Training a heifer to milk

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Training a heifer to milk
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 20:30:18 -0400

I've been through a few really ornery goats and always ended up
winning, so that's heartening. I've got two, so my other first timer
is setting the example for good behavior, that helps, too!

The ornery one has hard to milk teats, so unless I set up a machine,
she's doing better with calves. Have two on her now and she could
probably take 3.

Rob - Va