homestead - Re: [Homestead] Seed saving 101

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Seed saving 101
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:15:47 -0800 (PST)

Early, before I went out this am, I read on a newspaper or website another
farmer talking about the scarcity and late arrival of seeds this spring; just
as some on this list have observed. I can't remember where I read the
article though. Gurneys has plenty of seeds, it seems. I guess it depends
on what someone needs?