homestead - Re: [Homestead] Goat Pictures

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Goat Pictures
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:34:05 EDT

Hi, Rob.

I can't imagine anyone on the list objecting.

Ya can't get my goat, anyway, 'cause I'm way out here in California.
Anything sporting a beard in these parts is usually riding a Harley.

Sandy
Mid-Mojave...
who has spent the day trying to arrange a feral-cat rescue in an RV park up
on the 58. Park manager gathers up the litters and dumps the babies in the
desert for coyote bait. With murder on my mind.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

  • [Homestead] Goat Pictures, Robert Walton, 07/28/2008
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [Homestead] Goat Pictures, Bunjov, 07/28/2008