homestead - [Homestead] Goat Pictures

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Goat Pictures
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:14:17 -0400

Hey all,

I have some goats for sale. Not really wanting to SPAM the list with
this, but I would like to show off my goat crop. For those of you in
NC and Va, this should be interpreted as a pretty blatant attempt to
get them in front of you.

Hope I'm not breaking any list etiquette here.

Rob -Va

Feel free to forward the sales script below to anyone you think might
be interested:

I have some goats for sale. Pictures are at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/waltonrp/

Prices are negotiable and we can work a deal for quantity. Anything
not sold will be at the Victoria Goat Auction, 8/9 at 2 pm.

I'd appreciate it if you'd pass this and my email on to anyone that
you think might be interested.

Thanks,

Rob Walton
waltonrp AT gmail.com