homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who DO I want?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who DO I want?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:57:29 -0800

I'll join the competition <g> We have sooooo many rocks that our rocks have rocks <g> I think they breed and multiple during the night!

Lynda
Trinity Alps
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>

Hey, Roy, check out mountainous areas. The Ozarks doesn't have mud-- because what passes for soil is mostly rocks.

If you want to see soil that is mostly rocks, try the Spokane Valley. The
Ozarks have some clay and silt between the rocks, in Spokane it is mostly
rocks with some course grained sand.