homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who DO I want?

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who DO I want?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:16:46 -0400

Bev,

Thank you kindly. I'll comment as time permits. I look forward to joining the list activity.

Tomorrow I fix more fence (Electro-net), and muck out the sheep pen. All our lambs are here now, and growing fast!

By the way, does anyone know if one ram can be more likely to beget males than another one? Of about 15 lambs, we have 4 females and all the rest... guess what... males. heheh

Roy