homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tools for homesteading

  • From: Don Bowen KI6DIU <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tools for homesteading
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 23:09:07 -0800

At 2/27/2008, you wrote:
If you are making a list of tools to look for put clamps on it, any
clamps are good clamps. It's great to find a box full of "C" clamps
at an auction for cheap.

You never have enough clamps. I have over 70 C clamps. I have many other clamps, quick-clamps, spring clamps, bar clamps. I think the total count is something near 150 clamps. I also have a bunch made from 3 and 4 inch plastic pipe.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com