homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sheetrock under rabbit cages

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sheetrock under rabbit cages
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:21:49 -0500

Lynda wrote:

I think the urine was a good part of the process of breaking down the sheetrock. I'm not sure diluting it would help.

Hmm. I wonder if rabbit urine is more acidic than human urine...it
definitely seems to have more dissolved salts..I think I will play
around with the chemistry on that one..perhaps it is the urea in the
urine that is more the fertilizer than the pellets themselves...just
thinking aloud..working on one hour of sleep..

Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the
ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.