homestead - Re: [Homestead] California

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] California
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 06:38:40 -0600

So what we are saying is: people do stupid, life-threatening things in both states.

On Nov 3, 2007, at 9:11 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

LOL, Gene, I can't help myself...I have to top that story with one a few
years old that happened a few miles from here...GA has it all, too. ;)
http://ngeorgia.com/feature/I75_wreck.html

125 vehicles
4 dead
fog to blame...

Gene GeRue wrote:
Bev, like I said, California has it all, good and bad:

Massive pileup in Calif. kills 2, closes highway
Up to 100 vehicles involved in chain reaction of accidents in fog
near Fresno