homestead - Re: [Homestead] floor registers, wood heat...

  • From: Bill Tanner <bigjohnston AT rogers.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] floor registers, wood heat...
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:47:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tom,

If it was me, I would cut 2 holes in the floor. One somewhat near the stove
with an adjustable grate and a second at the opposite end of the upstairs
with a variable speed fan in it blowing the air down. That way it would blow
the cool air down and suck the warm air up the opposite vent. With an
adjustable grate and a variable speed fan you could regulate it.

Bill

... Does one follow the